This exclusive development comprises a collection of just nine traditional two-storey 3, 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes, finished to a high specification by local builder, John Burgess Homes.
This impressive traditional detached home is just one of four in a small cul de sac, finished to a high specification with a generous south facing garden offering a good degree of privacy, driveway and double garage.
In brief, this stunning accommodation comprises:
- Generous entrance hallway
- Delightful formal lounge with contemporary Stovax multi-fuel fire with slate hearth and Limestone surround. French doors opening onto the rear garden terrace
- Study/Snug to the front
- Beautifully appointed Shaker Style Kitchen, with granite worktops & NEFF integrated appliances. Doors to the rear garden.
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Separate utility room.
- Four generous double bedrooms
- Principal bedroom with luxury en-suite
- Family bathroom
Features also include:
* Generous private south facing garden and double garage with parking.
* Gas central heating and fitted security alarm.
* Flooring to the property includes ceramic tiles to bathrooms and Amtico flooring to kitchen and utility.
A viewing is essential to appreciate the generous and flexible accommodation on offer. As a new home, the property comes with a 10 year new homes warranty for low maintenance and peace of mind.
John Burgess Homes is a local reputable family-run developer based in Hitchin and has an excellent reputation for building traditional quality homes. Our new homes team is proud to have worked with them on several of their small private developments in Clifton, Langford, Holwell and, more recently, The Aspens in Hitchin.
OCCUPATION BY CHRISTMAS
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT!